Chromeleon 7.2.8 Released
It is with great pleasure that we announce the introduction of Thermo Scientific Chromeleon CDS Release 7.2.8. This feature release for Chromeleon 7.2 includes:
- Thermo Scientific Vanquish Duo Control
- New Vanquish Duo UHPLC
- Focus on ease-of-use: A wizard makes it easy to set up gradients for the inverse gradient and tandem workflows.
- Focus on ease-of-use: The fluidic description allows for modeling the flow of the mobile phase in the chromatography system, and automatically calculates an Inverse Gradient Offset (inverse gradient workflow) or Minimum Purge Time (tandem workflow).
- Method Translation from UltiMate to Vanquish
- New and Updated Thermo Scientific Instrument Drivers
- Thermo Scientific Vanquish Diode Array Detector FG – New
- Thermo Scientific Vanquish Dual Gradient Pump Flex – New
- Thermo Scientific Vanquish Dual Autosampler (Horizon and Flex) – New
- Thermo Scientific Vanquish Diode Array Detectors - Updated
- Thermo Scientific ISQ 7000 GC-MS – New
- Thermo Scientific TSQ 9000 GC-QqQ MS – New
- Thermo Scientific ISQ EC LC/IC SQ MS - Updated
- Thermo Scientific TRACE 1300 GC – Updated
- Thermo Scientific Dionex ICS-6000 IC – Updated
- Thermo Scientific CETAC ASX-280 Fraction Collector – New
- Chromeleon Client Enhancements
- New Cobra Detection Parameter to define a straight baseline between two data points in the chromatogram
- Simplified overlaying of chromatograms
- Enhancements to the Tentatively Identified Peaks Pane
- Improved Performance for fixed calibration with MS data
- Component Table Retention Time Adjustment by a fixed amount or fixed percentage.
- Reporting/exporting with Chromeleon Console closed
- Other Enhancements
- New modular Station Installation Qualification
Designer transitioned to End of Life status
Thermo Fisher Scientific has made a strategic decision to move the Thermo Scientific™ Designer™ software to end of life status. End of life means that sustaining support for Designer will be available until 01-Jun-2019. Sustaining support will give you continued access to Technical Support assistance and our Knowledgebase articles, but will not include any product updates. Following 01-Jun-2019, you may continue to use the software, provided that the ancillary components such as operating systems, database, and browser versions are operational.
If you have any questions, please contact your Thermo Fisher Scientific Account Manager or Technical Support
Chromeleon 7.2 SR5 MUd Released
Chromeleon 7.2 SR5 MUd is the latest maintenance update for the Chromeleon 7.2 SR5 LTSB (Long Term Service Branch). It addresses high-priority customer-reported issues and introduces control for the Teledyne CETAC Technologies ASX-280 Fraction Collector.
For details of all the issues resolved in this release, please refer to the software release notes.
Thermo Scientific™ SampleManager LIMS™ version 12.1 SP1 Released
Welcome to Thermo Scientific™ SampleManager LIMS™ version 12.1 Service Pack 1
SampleManager LIMS 12.1 Service Pack 1 is a product health release resolving over 90 prioritized customer requests and issues. For details, please read the release notes provided with the installation kit.
Chromeleon 7.2 SR5 MUc 247IC Firmware Released
We are pleased to officially announce the release of the latest Thermo Scientific 247 Instrument Controller Firmware, which has been updated with Chromeleon 7.2 SR5 MUc. This Firmware Update allows customers running 247 Instrument Controllers to benefit from the fixes implemented in Chromeleon 7.2 SR5 MUc.
The Firmware is available for both TDS4 and TDS5 models of 247 Instrument Controller as:
- TDS4.33 (CM 7.2 SR5 MUc)
- TDS5.33a (CM 7.2 SR5 MUc)
The images can be found on the download
Chromeleon 7.2 SR5 MUc Released
This maintenance release is for Chromeleon 7.2 SR5 LTSB (Long Term Service Branch) which addresses customer reported major issues.
For details on the resolved issues in this release, please refer to the software release notes available from the downloads area.
Chromeleon XTR 2.0 Released
Thermo Fisher Scientific is pleased to announce the release of Chromeleon XTR 2.0.
The Thermo Scientific Chromeleon XTR Laboratory Management System is more than a Chromatography Data System. Chromeleon XTR manages the whole laboratory, ensuring adherence to processes, maintaining data integrity and facilitating complete regulatory compliance.
Atlas 8.3 SR4 TRACE 1300 GC v1.0 Driver Released
We are pleased to announce that the latest Atlas Instrument Control extension has been released.
The TRACE 1300 GC range was designed from the ground up to provide unprecedented usability and flexibility, with the ability to switch instant-connect injectors and detectors in minutes without tools. With its ability to boost productivity, accelerate response times, and lower total cost of ownership, the TRACE 1300 GC system is a smart investment for any lab.
Previously, control for the TRACE 1300 GC was available in Atlas via the Chromeleon Instrument Integration Extension. The release of Atlas TRACE 1300 GC v1.0 introduces a fully ‘native’ driver for this GC, designed to provide the same look-and-feel, simple set-up and reliability as other GC drivers available in Atlas.
• Control of all Inlets, Detectors and Auxiliary options available for the TRACE 1300, 1310 and 1300E models of GC
• Control of AS/AI3000 and AS/AI1310
• Support of Gemini, High-throughput and Confirmation modes
• Simple Sequence-level selection of Front/Back/Both inlets/autosamplers
• Display "actual" acquisition method for acquired samples
• Acquire non-chromatography data output (Temperatures, Flow Rates, and Pressures) for all modules
• Real-time status and direct control of all modules and set-points
• Instrument Diagnostics
For full details of all the updates included, please see the Release Notes provided with the installation kit. Support Resource Center
Thermo Scientific™ SampleManager LIMS™ version 12.1 Released
SampleManager LIMS 12.1 delivers enhancements and defect fixes to the following areas:
- SampleManager LES
- Chromeleon Link
- Instrument Integration
- New! Amazon Web Services deployment is fully supported for SampleManager LIMS 12.1
SampleManager 12.1 is available to supported customers for download now from the Support Resource Center, or media kits can be shipped upon request.
SampleManager LIMS™ version 12.0 Validation Kit Released
We are very pleased to announce the release of the SampleManager LIMS 12.0 Validation Kit.
The kit includes the SampleManager 12.0 functional specification, test scripts and test data, and a trace matrix of requirement numbers.
It is available for download for customers with validation kit support from the support resource center here in the SampleManager 12.0 area.