Watson Priority 1 Defect Notice
Please review the Priority 1 defect notice available here: LINK
Matthew Gruver, Product Manager
Atlas AG6890 v2.2 Released
Thermo Fisher Scientific is pleased to announce that the latest Atlas Instrument Control Extensions have been released.
This release includes customer-requested issue fixes and improvements for the Agilent 6890 and 6850 GC control in Atlas, including:
- 7693 Autosampler 3-vial carousel support
- 7693 Autosampler 2 and 3-layer sandwich injections
- 7693 Autosampler full range of injection volumes
- Independent Quick Cryo cool control
- Updated 6890/6850 ARM report
For full details of all the updates included, please see the Release Notes provided with the installation kit.
Watson 7.6 SP1 Released
Thermo Fisher Scientific is pleased to announce the release of Thermo Scientific™ Watson LIMS™ 7.6 SP1 software.
Watson LIMS 7.6 SP1 software is a Service Pack that addresses several defects.
Please review the Release Notes* for a list of resolved defect issues, supported platforms, and installation instructions. You may download the software and Release Notes here.
*Note: Download the Release Notes from Watson LIMS 7.6 SP1 RU1 (Documentation Update) for updated installation instructions.
Thermo Scientific™ Nautilus LIMS™ 9.4 Released
Thermo Fisher Scientific is pleased to announce the release of Thermo Scientific™ Nautilus LIMS™ 9.4.
Nautilus 9.4 is a maintenance release. The primary purpose of this release was to update Nautilus to use the latest available version of PowerBuilder™ in order for Nautilus to be fully supportable by the third-party PowerBuilder software vendor, and to add support for Windows 2016 and Oracle 12.2.
For full details about this release, please read the Nautilus LIMS 9.4 Product Release Notes, provided with the installation kit.
Important Software Update
An important software update is available for all Thermo Scientific Xcalibur/Foundation software users. Download now
Watson 7.5 SP2 Released
Thermo Fisher Scientific is pleased to announce the release of Thermo Scientific™ Watson LIMS™ 7.5 SP2.
Watson LIMS 7.5 SP2 is a Service Pack which addresses several defects and contains a new enhancement to include the CDISC SEND POOLDEF domain for pooled PK records.
Please review the Release Notes for a list of resolved defect issues, supported platforms, and installation instructions.
You may download the Software, Release Notes, and updated User Manual from the downloads area.
Chromeleon 7.2.9 Released
It is with great pleasure that we announce the introduction of Thermo Scientific Chromeleon CDS Release 7.2.9.
This feature release for Chromeleon 7.2 includes:
New Thermo Scientific Drivers
• Thermo Scientific Vanquish Duo HPLC Charger
• Thermo Scientific ISQ-EM SQ MS for IC and HPLC
• Thermo Scientific Integral SS/SP (Stream Selector and Sample Preparer)
• Thermo Scientific GC-Exactive and GC-Q-Exactive OrbiTrap MS
• Thermo Scientific Fortis QqQ LCMS
Updated Thermo Scientific Drivers
• Thermo Scientific LC-Exactive and LC-Q-Exactive OrbiTrap MS
• Thermo Scientific QqQ LCMS
New and Updated Third Party Drivers
• Waters Acquity Arc HPLC
• Agilent 7100 Capillary Electrophoresis Module and DAD for CE
• Agilent 7890 GC
Compliant MS Tuning for the ISQ-EC/EM
Chromeleon Server Improvements
• 64 bit Server Hosted Data Processing Service
• System-wide Printer Definitions
• Automated Software Update Rollouts
• Sample Manager Link Enhancements
Chromeleon Client Improvements
• Intact Protein Deconvolution Workflow
• MS Performance Improvements
• On-demand View Updating
• Improved Peak Grouping
• Multiple ISTDs with Variable Amounts for Dioxin workflows
Thermo Scientific™ Kinetica™ software transitioned to End of Life status
Thermo Fisher Scientific has made a strategic decision to move the Thermo Scientific™ Kinetica™ software to end of life status. End of life means that sustaining support for Kinetica will be available until July 31, 2019, and includes Technical Support assistance and access to our Knowledgebase articles, but will not include any product update releases. Following July 31, 2019, you may continue to use the software, provided that the ancillary components such as operating system that support the installed environment are operational.
Chromeleon 7.2 SR5 MUf Released
This maintenance release is for Chromeleon 7.2 SR5 LTSB (Long Term Service Branch) which addresses customer reported major issues.
The release also includes:
- Support Chromeleon 7.2 SR5 MUf on Windows SQL Server 2016
- Support Chromeleon server components running on an AWS EC2 instance
For details on the resolved issues in this release, please refer to the software release notes available from the downloads area.
Thermo Scientific™ Watson™ 7.6 Validation Toolkit Released
Thermo Fisher Scientific is pleased to announce the release of the Validation Toolkit for Watson 7.6.
This Validation Toolkit is available for download for customers with validation toolkit support from the Support Resource Site downloads area.