Chromeleon 7.2 SR5 MUd Released
Chromeleon 7.2 SR5 MUd is the latest maintenance update for the Chromeleon 7.2 SR5 LTSB (Long Term Service Branch). It addresses high-priority customer-reported issues and introduces control for the Teledyne CETAC Technologies ASX-280 Fraction Collector.
For details of all the issues resolved in this release, please refer to the software release notes.
Thermo Scientific™ SampleManager LIMS™ version 12.1 SP1 Released
Welcome to Thermo Scientific™ SampleManager LIMS™ version 12.1 Service Pack 1
SampleManager LIMS 12.1 Service Pack 1 is a product health release resolving over 90 prioritized customer requests and issues. For details, please read the release notes provided with the installation kit.
Chromeleon 7.2 SR5 MUc 247IC Firmware Released
We are pleased to officially announce the release of the latest Thermo Scientific 247 Instrument Controller Firmware, which has been updated with Chromeleon 7.2 SR5 MUc. This Firmware Update allows customers running 247 Instrument Controllers to benefit from the fixes implemented in Chromeleon 7.2 SR5 MUc.
The Firmware is available for both TDS4 and TDS5 models of 247 Instrument Controller as:
- TDS4.33 (CM 7.2 SR5 MUc)
- TDS5.33a (CM 7.2 SR5 MUc)
The images can be found on the download
Chromeleon 7.2 SR5 MUc Released
This maintenance release is for Chromeleon 7.2 SR5 LTSB (Long Term Service Branch) which addresses customer reported major issues.
For details on the resolved issues in this release, please refer to the software release notes available from the downloads area.
Chromeleon XTR 2.0 Released
Thermo Fisher Scientific is pleased to announce the release of Chromeleon XTR 2.0.
The Thermo Scientific Chromeleon XTR Laboratory Management System is more than a Chromatography Data System. Chromeleon XTR manages the whole laboratory, ensuring adherence to processes, maintaining data integrity and facilitating complete regulatory compliance.
Atlas 8.3 SR4 TRACE 1300 GC v1.0 Driver Released
We are pleased to announce that the latest Atlas Instrument Control extension has been released.
The TRACE 1300 GC range was designed from the ground up to provide unprecedented usability and flexibility, with the ability to switch instant-connect injectors and detectors in minutes without tools. With its ability to boost productivity, accelerate response times, and lower total cost of ownership, the TRACE 1300 GC system is a smart investment for any lab.
Previously, control for the TRACE 1300 GC was available in Atlas via the Chromeleon Instrument Integration Extension. The release of Atlas TRACE 1300 GC v1.0 introduces a fully ‘native’ driver for this GC, designed to provide the same look-and-feel, simple set-up and reliability as other GC drivers available in Atlas.
• Control of all Inlets, Detectors and Auxiliary options available for the TRACE 1300, 1310 and 1300E models of GC
• Control of AS/AI3000 and AS/AI1310
• Support of Gemini, High-throughput and Confirmation modes
• Simple Sequence-level selection of Front/Back/Both inlets/autosamplers
• Display "actual" acquisition method for acquired samples
• Acquire non-chromatography data output (Temperatures, Flow Rates, and Pressures) for all modules
• Real-time status and direct control of all modules and set-points
• Instrument Diagnostics
For full details of all the updates included, please see the Release Notes provided with the installation kit. Support Resource Center
Thermo Scientific™ SampleManager LIMS™ version 12.1 Released
SampleManager LIMS 12.1 delivers enhancements and defect fixes to the following areas:
- SampleManager LES
- Chromeleon Link
- Instrument Integration
- New! Amazon Web Services deployment is fully supported for SampleManager LIMS 12.1
SampleManager 12.1 is available to supported customers for download now from the Support Resource Center, or media kits can be shipped upon request.
SampleManager LIMS™ version 12.0 Validation Kit Released
We are very pleased to announce the release of the SampleManager LIMS 12.0 Validation Kit.
The kit includes the SampleManager 12.0 functional specification, test scripts and test data, and a trace matrix of requirement numbers.
It is available for download for customers with validation kit support from the support resource center here in the SampleManager 12.0 area.
Thermo Scientific™ Integration Manager™ version 3.2 Service Pack 1 Released
We are very pleased to announce the release of Thermo Scientific™ Integration Manager™ version 3.2 Service Pack 1.
Integration Manager 3.2 Service Pack 1 is a product health release resolving over 80 prioritized enhancement requests and issues. For details, please read the release notes provided with the installation kit.
Chromeleon 7.2.6 Released
It is with great pleasure that we announce the introduction of the Thermo Scientific Chromeleon Release 7.2.6. Chromeleon 7.2.6 can be downloaded from the downloads portal
on the resource site. This feature release for Chromeleon 7.2 includes:
Thermo Scientific ISQ EC Control
- New single quadrupole mass spectrometer for IC and HPLC
- Focus is on simplicity and tight integration in a native Chromeleon environment
- Integrated operation with Thermo Scientific Vanquish and Thermo Scientific ICS-5000
- Auto Tuning within an acquisition sequence
Data Processing Enhancements
- An “Open Access” Walk-up Interface for Chromeleon
- Streamlined, easy-to-use wizard to run samples
- Utilizes the full power of Chromeleon’s eWorkflows, user management, instrument control, data processing and reporting
- Supports IC, LC, GC, LCMS, GCMS and ICMS analysis
- Email notification of run completion and analysis results
- Identify or confirm peak identity based on a reference mass spectrum
- Target mass and MS adducts framework
- Expanded email notification functionality
This announcement only contains a few highlights; for a complete list of new features see the release notes.
If you would like more information on our release strategy it can be found here on thermofisher.com