Chromeleon 7.2.8 Released
It is with great pleasure that we announce the introduction of Thermo Scientific Chromeleon CDS Release 7.2.8. This feature release for Chromeleon 7.2 includes:
- Thermo Scientific Vanquish Duo Control
- New Vanquish Duo UHPLC
- Focus on ease-of-use: A wizard makes it easy to set up gradients for the inverse gradient and tandem workflows.
- Focus on ease-of-use: The fluidic description allows for modeling the flow of the mobile phase in the chromatography system, and automatically calculates an Inverse Gradient Offset (inverse gradient workflow) or Minimum Purge Time (tandem workflow).
- Method Translation from UltiMate to Vanquish
- New and Updated Thermo Scientific Instrument Drivers
- Thermo Scientific Vanquish Diode Array Detector FG – New
- Thermo Scientific Vanquish Dual Gradient Pump Flex – New
- Thermo Scientific Vanquish Dual Autosampler (Horizon and Flex) – New
- Thermo Scientific Vanquish Diode Array Detectors - Updated
- Thermo Scientific ISQ 7000 GC-MS – New
- Thermo Scientific TSQ 9000 GC-QqQ MS – New
- Thermo Scientific ISQ EC LC/IC SQ MS - Updated
- Thermo Scientific TRACE 1300 GC – Updated
- Thermo Scientific Dionex ICS-6000 IC – Updated
- Thermo Scientific CETAC ASX-280 Fraction Collector – New
- Chromeleon Client Enhancements
- New Cobra Detection Parameter to define a straight baseline between two data points in the chromatogram
- Simplified overlaying of chromatograms
- Enhancements to the Tentatively Identified Peaks Pane
- Improved Performance for fixed calibration with MS data
- Component Table Retention Time Adjustment by a fixed amount or fixed percentage.
- Reporting/exporting with Chromeleon Console closed
- Other Enhancements
- New modular Station Installation Qualification
Designer transitioned to End of Life status
Thermo Fisher Scientific has made a strategic decision to move the Thermo Scientific™ Designer™ software to end of life status. End of life means that sustaining support for Designer will be available until 01-Jun-2019. Sustaining support will give you continued access to Technical Support assistance and our Knowledgebase articles, but will not include any product updates. Following 01-Jun-2019, you may continue to use the software, provided that the ancillary components such as operating systems, database, and browser versions are operational.
If you have any questions, please contact your Thermo Fisher Scientific Account Manager or Technical Support
Chromeleon 7.2 SR5 MUd Released
Chromeleon 7.2 SR5 MUd is the latest maintenance update for the Chromeleon 7.2 SR5 LTSB (Long Term Service Branch). It addresses high-priority customer-reported issues and introduces control for the Teledyne CETAC Technologies ASX-280 Fraction Collector.
For details of all the issues resolved in this release, please refer to the software release notes.
Thermo Scientific™ SampleManager LIMS™ version 12.1 SP1 Released
Welcome to Thermo Scientific™ SampleManager LIMS™ version 12.1 Service Pack 1
SampleManager LIMS 12.1 Service Pack 1 is a product health release resolving over 90 prioritized customer requests and issues. For details, please read the release notes provided with the installation kit.
Chromeleon 7.2 SR5 MUc 247IC Firmware Released
We are pleased to officially announce the release of the latest Thermo Scientific 247 Instrument Controller Firmware, which has been updated with Chromeleon 7.2 SR5 MUc. This Firmware Update allows customers running 247 Instrument Controllers to benefit from the fixes implemented in Chromeleon 7.2 SR5 MUc.
The Firmware is available for both TDS4 and TDS5 models of 247 Instrument Controller as:
- TDS4.33 (CM 7.2 SR5 MUc)
- TDS5.33a (CM 7.2 SR5 MUc)
The images can be found on the download
Chromeleon 7.2 SR5 MUc Released
This maintenance release is for Chromeleon 7.2 SR5 LTSB (Long Term Service Branch) which addresses customer reported major issues.
For details on the resolved issues in this release, please refer to the software release notes available from the downloads area.
Chromeleon XTR 2.0 Released
Thermo Fisher Scientific is pleased to announce the release of Chromeleon XTR 2.0.
The Thermo Scientific Chromeleon XTR Laboratory Management System is more than a Chromatography Data System. Chromeleon XTR manages the whole laboratory, ensuring adherence to processes, maintaining data integrity and facilitating complete regulatory compliance.
Atlas 8.3 SR4 TRACE 1300 GC v1.0 Driver Released
We are pleased to announce that the latest Atlas Instrument Control extension has been released.
The TRACE 1300 GC range was designed from the ground up to provide unprecedented usability and flexibility, with the ability to switch instant-connect injectors and detectors in minutes without tools. With its ability to boost productivity, accelerate response times, and lower total cost of ownership, the TRACE 1300 GC system is a smart investment for any lab.
Previously, control for the TRACE 1300 GC was available in Atlas via the Chromeleon Instrument Integration Extension. The release of Atlas TRACE 1300 GC v1.0 introduces a fully ‘native’ driver for this GC, designed to provide the same look-and-feel, simple set-up and reliability as other GC drivers available in Atlas.
• Control of all Inlets, Detectors and Auxiliary options available for the TRACE 1300, 1310 and 1300E models of GC
• Control of AS/AI3000 and AS/AI1310
• Support of Gemini, High-throughput and Confirmation modes
• Simple Sequence-level selection of Front/Back/Both inlets/autosamplers
• Display "actual" acquisition method for acquired samples
• Acquire non-chromatography data output (Temperatures, Flow Rates, and Pressures) for all modules
• Real-time status and direct control of all modules and set-points
• Instrument Diagnostics
For full details of all the updates included, please see the Release Notes provided with the installation kit. Support Resource Center
Thermo Scientific™ SampleManager LIMS™ version 12.1 Released
SampleManager LIMS 12.1 delivers enhancements and defect fixes to the following areas:
- SampleManager LES
- Chromeleon Link
- Instrument Integration
- New! Amazon Web Services deployment is fully supported for SampleManager LIMS 12.1
SampleManager 12.1 is available to supported customers for download now from the Support Resource Center, or media kits can be shipped upon request.
SampleManager LIMS™ version 12.0 Validation Kit Released
We are very pleased to announce the release of the SampleManager LIMS 12.0 Validation Kit.
The kit includes the SampleManager 12.0 functional specification, test scripts and test data, and a trace matrix of requirement numbers.
It is available for download for customers with validation kit support from the support resource center here in the SampleManager 12.0 area.
Thermo Scientific™ Integration Manager™ version 3.2 Service Pack 1 Released
We are very pleased to announce the release of Thermo Scientific™ Integration Manager™ version 3.2 Service Pack 1.
Integration Manager 3.2 Service Pack 1 is a product health release resolving over 80 prioritized enhancement requests and issues. For details, please read the release notes provided with the installation kit.
Chromeleon 7.2.6 Released
It is with great pleasure that we announce the introduction of the Thermo Scientific Chromeleon Release 7.2.6. Chromeleon 7.2.6 can be downloaded from the downloads portal
on the resource site. This feature release for Chromeleon 7.2 includes:
Thermo Scientific ISQ EC Control
- New single quadrupole mass spectrometer for IC and HPLC
- Focus is on simplicity and tight integration in a native Chromeleon environment
- Integrated operation with Thermo Scientific Vanquish and Thermo Scientific ICS-5000
- Auto Tuning within an acquisition sequence
Data Processing Enhancements
- An “Open Access” Walk-up Interface for Chromeleon
- Streamlined, easy-to-use wizard to run samples
- Utilizes the full power of Chromeleon’s eWorkflows, user management, instrument control, data processing and reporting
- Supports IC, LC, GC, LCMS, GCMS and ICMS analysis
- Email notification of run completion and analysis results
- Identify or confirm peak identity based on a reference mass spectrum
- Target mass and MS adducts framework
- Expanded email notification functionality
This announcement only contains a few highlights; for a complete list of new features see the release notes.
If you would like more information on our release strategy it can be found here on thermofisher.com
SampleManager LIMS™ version 11.2 Service Pack 3 Released
We are very pleased to announce the release of Thermo Scientific™ SampleManager LIMS™ version 11.2 Service Pack 3.
SampleManager LIMS 11.2 Service Pack 3 is a product health release resolving over 100 prioritized enhancement requests and issues. For details, please read the release notes provided with the installation kit.
Watson 7.5 SP1 RU1 Validation Kit Released
Thermo Fisher Scientific is pleased to announce the release of the Watson 7.5 SP1 RU1 (Release Update 1) Validation Kit. This release update to the Validation Kit delivers test script corrections and encompasses many of the test cases throughout the Validation Kit. Please review the Release Notes for more information.
It is available for download for customers with validation kit support from the downloads area of the Support Resource Center.
Darwin 3.2.1 Validation Kit released
Thermo Fisher Scientific is pleased to announce the release of Darwin 3.2.1 Validation Kit.
Darwin 3.2.1 Validation Kit is available to supported customers for download now from the download area of the Support Resource Site.
Chromeleon 7.2 SR5 MUa Released
This maintenance release for Chromeleon 7.2 SR5 adds support for the following:
· Updated firmware (version 2.4) for the Thermo Scientific TriPlus RSH and TriPlus 100LS GC samplers. This firmware supports the new SPME Arrow functionality of the TriPlus RSH
· Updated firmware (FW Pack 30) for the Thermo Scientific TRACE 1300 Series GC
For additional details on the new features and resolved issues in this release, please refer to the software release notes
Welcome to Thermo Scientific™ SampleManager LIMS™ 12.0
SampleManager 12.0 introduces a zero-footprint native web client that works against a SampleManager server functionally equivalent to version 11.2 SP2.
It is a technology upgrade as no new functionality is introduced during this release, but it gives the ability to use the familiar SampleManager LIMS™ in a web environment, which will for example lower the costs of maintenance.
Chromeleon 7.2 SR5 Released
Service Release 5 of Chromeleon 7.2 CDS provides updated instrument control for instruments from Thermo Fisher Scientific and other vendors. This release also adds significant enhancements in data security and integrity, compliance, and enterprise administration as well as improved software rollout tools for use in enterprise environments. In addition the system performance in a number of different areas has been significantly improved. There are many other new features and improvements which are listed in Release Notes.
The release is available from the Informatics Resource Center from the downloads area and documentation is available as well.
Thermo Scientific™ SampleManager LIMS™ 11.2 Service Pack 2 Validation Toolkit
Thermo Fisher Scientific is pleased to announce the release of the SampleManager LIMS 11.2 Validation Kit.
The kit is a supplementary add-on to the SampleManager 11.2 Validation Kit. It includes all new and updated test scripts from the SampleManager 11.2 SP1 and SP2 projects, along with associated test data and a trace matrix of requirement numbers.
It is available for download for customers with Validation Kit support from the Informatics Resource Center
here in the SampleManager 11.2 SP2 area.
Darwin 3.2.1 released
Thermo Fisher Scientific is pleased to announce the release of Darwin 3.2.1.
Darwin 3.2.1 is available to supported customers for download now from the download area of the Support Resource Site.
The primary objectives of Darwin 3.2.1 includes:
Darwin 3.2.1 has been developed in line with the Thermo Fisher Scientific Informatics Quality Management System. Please review the Release Notes for full details on supported platforms, enhancements documentation, and resolved defects.