We will be delivering 4 hourly sessions between 08.30 and 12.30 (GMT) where audio visual interaction with your trainer is available. Remote tasks and exercises will be set which you can complete during or outside of these times. Trainer e-mail support will be available for normal GMT office hours.
In order to help with a trouble-free experience candidates will be invited to an introductory session. This will last long enough to explain the format, check connections and procedures and to introduce your trainer for the sessions. You will have the opportunity to ask questions.
Delivered remotely by one of our expert education consultants, the course is practical whilst covering the fundamentals of using the main features within SampleManager Report and Label Designer. You will receive a certificate on completion of the course, and comprehensive course notes that can be used as reference material.
Upon completion of this course delegates will have:
- An understanding of SampleManager Report and Label Designer
- An in-depth knowledge of key SampleManager Report and Label Designer functionality
- The knowledge required to connect to and retrieve data from the SampleManager database.
Who should attend:
- Sample Manager Application Managers
- System Managers responsible for SampleManager maintenance
- Project Team member involved in implementing Reports and Labels within SampleManager