This course in two days will provide the fundamental knowledge you need to access the Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Chromeleon™ Chromatography Data System (CDS) SDK. This course is geared to programmers intending to provide customised solutions not present in the Chromeleon 7 application or integration to other applications.
The Chromeleon 7 SDK Training Course is an interactive, hands-on training class designed to teach experienced software developers how to write applications that interact with the Thermo Scientific Chromeleon 7 CDS. Attendees will learn how to write standalone applications that can access Thermo Scientific Chromeleon 7 CDS data and control configured instruments, as well as in-process extensions that can be used to add new functionality to the Thermo Scientific Chromeleon 7 CDS user interface.
Upon completion of this course delegates will have:
- Developed a clear understanding of the Chromeleon 7 SDK available functionality
- Examples of using the Chromeleon 7 SDK
- The knowledge required to be able to develop integrations to Chromeleon 7
Who should attend:
- Chromeleon Application Managers
- Partners who require to integrate applications with Chromeleon 7
- Consultants to develop ah-hoc solutions with Chromeleon 7
The course assumes that the attendee is proficient in C # and .NET programming. Though the programming techniques used are not complex, the attendee must be comfortable with building, modifying and debugging C # code.
The course also assumes that the attendee has a basic operational knowledge of Chromeleon 7. While a chromatography background is not necessary, the attendee should be familiar with Chromeleon 7 terminology, data items and standard CDS workflows.
For maximum efficiency, attendees should bring a PC laptop with them, containing:
- A licensed functional version of Chromeleon 7
- A Chromeleon SDK developer’s license
- Visual Studio 2013 or later
Where Can I Get More Information?
If you have questions or need more information, please email email@example.com