The SampleManager Stability module training course will provide the fundamental knowledge you need to use the Stability Study module for SampleManager.
This course provides a detailed look at the key Stability module functionality. Ideally, this training should coincide with the delivery of SampleManager Study module. You will receive a certificate on completion of the course, and comprehensive course notes that can be used for reference.
Upon completion of this course delegates will have:
- Developed a clear understanding of SampleManager Stability module
- Examined in-depth the key Stability functionality
- The ability to design and setup complex stability studies under a regulated environment
- The knowledge required to be able to complete a study from start to finish with topics such as creation, templates, study workflows, study lifecycles, reporting and configuration
Who should attend:
- Project Team members involved in implementing SampleManager Stability module
- Study directors and scientist with special responsibility for study management
- Study scientists actively involved in study progression
- Consultants who require a fundamental knowledge of SampleManager Stability
- System Managers responsible for SampleManager maintenance
We provide a hardcopy of the training manual. For attendees who complete the class, we also provide access to an online copy of the book.