The SampleManager Stability module training course will provide the fundamental knowledge you need to use the Stability Study module for SampleManager.
This course provides a detailed look at the key Stability module functionality. Ideally, this training should coincide with the delivery of SampleManager Study module. You will receive a certificate on completion of the course, and comprehensive course notes that can be used for reference.
Please note: This course uses SampleManager Stability version 11 as the installed version for the training. The topics that are ONLY pertinent to SampleManager version 11 and NOT to any previous stability software.
Upon completion of this course delegates will have:
- Developed a clear understanding of SampleManager Stability module
- Examined in-depth the key Stability functionality
- The ability to design and setup complex stability studies under a regulated environment
- The knowledge required to be able to complete a study from start to finish with topics such as creation, templates, study workflows, study lifecycles, reporting and configuration
Who should attend:
- Project Team members involved in implementing SampleManager Stability module
- Study directors and scientist with special responsibility for study management
- Study scientists actively involved in study progression
- Consultants who require a fundamental knowledge of SampleManager Stability
- System Managers responsible for SampleManager maintenance
We provide a hardcopy of the training manual. For attendees who complete the class, we also provide access to an online copy of the book.