In this course you will develop the skills required to transform data using Thermo Scientific's Integration Manager.
You will be introduced to the concepts behind Integration manager and the tools used to integrate your data flow. Through hands-on workshops you will gain a basic knowledge of the techniques used to transform multiple data types. This course is designed for integration with SampleManager. While some concepts can be applied to other LIMS products the course is tailored with a focus on interfacing with SampleManager.
The following topics are covered:
- Use of Integration Objects
- Data transformation techniques
- Text to XML transformations
- XML to Text transformations
- XML to XML transformations Installation and deployment
- Integration Manager Components
- Agent Types and Configuration
- Use of Integration Points
- Use Diagnostic tools
- Use of Interfaces
Upon completion of this course delegates will have:
- A sound understanding of the concepts of Integration Manager
- Sound experience in using Integration Manager
Who should attend:
- LIMS System Administrators
- Instrument parser/mapping script developers
We provide a hardcopy of the training manual. For attendees who complete the class, we also provide access to an online copy of the book.