Delivered remotely by one of our expert education consultants. This course is a scenario based training in order to ensure the learning process and outcome will be more practical for the attendees with some real examples. We will be delivering one 3 hourly training session between 1:30pm – 4:30pm (AEST) where audio visual interaction with your trainer is available. Trainer e-mail support will be available for normal AEST office hours.
The topics covered are:
- Add instruments
- Instruments Maintenance
- Training records set up with Instruments
- Explanation on result entry restriction on instrument maintenance and required training with some examples
Upon completion of this course delegates will have:
- Clear understanding of instruments calibration and service
- The knowledge required to be able to map your laboratory required qualification to instruments
Who should attend:
- Advanced SampleManager users
- SampleManager Application Managers
- System Managers responsible for SampleManager maintenance
Please Note:We could provide candidates an introductory session before the training to ensure a trouble-free experience. This will last long enough to explain the format, check connections and procedures and to introduce your trainer for the sessions. You will have the opportunity to ask questions.