Delivered remotely by one of our expert education consultants. This course is a scenario based training in order to ensure the learning process and outcome will be more practical with more commonly used features of the SampleManager LES in the laboratory. We will be delivering one 4 hourly training session between 1:30pm – 5:30pm (AEST) where audio visual interaction with your trainer is available. Trainer e-mail support will be available for normal AEST office hours.
The topics covered are:
- LES Overview
- Batches around LES.
- Analyst Training for a new Analysis using LES and update training records.
Upon completion of this course delegates will have:
- Developed a clear understanding of batch creation with a Lab Method
- The knowledge required to be able to map your laboratory processes of the analyst training on a new analysis to SampleManager
Who should attend:
- Advanced users and new hires requiring a certificate on the latest product version
- SampleManager Application Managers
- System Managers responsible for SampleManager maintenance
Please Note:It is recommended that students attend and complete a Data Configuration for SampleManager course in advance of attending the SampleManager LES Scenario training.
Please Note:We could provide candidates an introductory session before the training to ensure a trouble-free experience. This will last long enough to explain the format, check connections and procedures and to introduce your trainer for the sessions. You will have the opportunity to ask questions.