Delivered remotely by one of our expert education consultants. This course is a scenario based training in order to ensure the learning process and outcome will be more practical from some real examples with variety complexities. We will be delivering one 4 hourly training session between 1:30pm – 5:30pm (AEST) where audio visual interaction with your trainer is available. Trainer e-mail support will be available for normal AEST office hours.
The topics covered are:
- An overview of forms and principles to create them
- Explain the dashboards using three scenarios with variety complexities
Upon completion of this course delegates will have:
- Basic understanding of visualizations on Forms.
- Basic skills to create visualizations driven by C#
- Basic skills to create a Dashboard
Who should attend:
- Experienced SampleManager users
- Students wishing to customize SampleManager
Please Note:It is recommended that students attend and complete a SampleManager Forms course in advance of attending the SampleManager Dashboards Scenario training. It is preferred that students have programming experience in C#, but not essential.
Please Note:We could provide candidates an introductory session before the training to ensure a trouble-free experience. This will last long enough to explain the format, check connections and procedures and to introduce your trainer for the sessions. You will have the opportunity to ask questions.