We will be delivering 4 hourly sessions between 08.30 AM and 12.30 PM local time local time where audio visual interaction with your trainer is available. Remote tasks and exercises will be set which you can complete during or outside of these times. Trainer e-mail support will be available for normal local office hours.
In order to help with a trouble-free experience candidates will be invited to an introductory session. This will last long enough to explain the format, check connections and procedures and to introduce your trainer for the sessions. You will have the opportunity to ask questions.
The following topics are covered:
- Use of Integration Objects
- Data transformation techniques
- Text to XML transformations
- XML to Text transformations
- XML to XML transformations Installation and deployment
- Integration Manager Components
- Agent Types and Configuration
- Use of Integration Points
- Use Diagnostic tools
Use of Interfaces
Upon completion of this course delegates will have:
- A sound understanding of the concepts of Integration Manager
- Sound experience in using Integration Manager
Who should attend:
- LIMS System Administrators
- Instrument parser/mapping script developers
We provide a hardcopy of the training manual. For attendees who complete the class, we also provide access to an online copy of the book.