A 2-day course covering all major administrative tasks in Atlas, providing the knowledge for first-line self support. The delegate will leave the course completely equipped to control and audit the operation and security of an Atlas system.
This 2-day training course leads to a full knowledge of administrative tasks for Atlas. It is delivered as hands-on, with students taking the role that they will ultimately fulfill in the workplace. The course also uses demonstrations and examples where appropriate. Data and user security are covered in depth with students able to configure a system to their own requirements.
For courses taught in-house at our facilities the students benefit from having free range over an Atlas system, deployed as either clients/server or workstations, without the problems of company or IT restrictions. This gives a more complete knowledge of how Atlas works so that students can return to site and discuss local requirements from a solid platform.
Upon completion of this course delegates will have:
- Provides comprehensive understanding of administrative aspects for technically competent Atlas users
- Covers topics from installation to enhanced file security
- Demonstrates how to enable compliance with regulatory restrictions and requirements
- Allows unrestricted access to an Atlas system.
Who should attend:
- Experienced Atlas users who act as or intend to act as system administrators for Atlas.
We provide a hardcopy of the training manual. For attendees who complete the class, we also provide access to an online copy of the book.