This course in four days will provide the fundamental knowledge you need to use and configure a Platform for Science Core LIMS solution. This course is geared to those intending to be System Admins or Core LIMS Subject Matter Experts within their organization.
This course provides a detailed look at the key Core LIMS functionality. Ideally, this training should coincide with the delivery of Platform for Science. You will receive a certificate on completion of the course, and comprehensive course notes that can be used for reference.
Please Note: This course uses Platform for Science version 6.01 as the installed version for the training. While most of the topics are relevant to earlier versions there are specific topics that are ONLY pertinent to Platform for Science version 6.01.
Upon completion of this course delegates will have:
- Developed a clear understanding of Core LIMS
- Examined in-depth the key Core LIMS functionality
- The knowledge required to be able to map your laboratory processes to Core LIMS functionality
Who should attend:
- System Administrators responsible for Core LIMS maintenance
- Project Team members involved in implementing Core LIMS
- Core LIMS Subject Matter Experts
- Consultants who require a fundamental knowledge of Core LIMS deployments