An Atlas reporting tool course designed to cover all the key features for non-programmers yet allowing the creation of sophisticated and professional looking reports. A user-friendly GUI allows rapid report development and viewing. Drag and drop features provide rapid editing and configuring for any report structure.
This is a 2-day course, resulting in a high degree of competence in reporting from Atlas. It employs a mixture of demonstration, experimentation and exercise to build appropriate skills. The course starts with a comprehensive introduction to the structure and operation of the reporting tool and continues with step-by-step guidance on creating report elements. These elements build into comprehensive reports with a professional appearance suitable for submission to, for example, customers or regulatory authorities. The course concludes with the student learning how to use Atlas Report Manager in a non-interactive mode and how to administer the application.
Upon completion of this course delegates will have:
- Hands-on interaction through a friendly graphical user interface
- Rapid report generation using real data from the outset
- Use of data tables, chromatograms, calibration curves, text and graphics
- Experience in working in interactive or batch mode
Who should attend:
- Experienced Atlas users wishing to customise data reports. No programming skills are required for this course.
We provide a hardcopy of the training manual. For attendees who complete the class, we also provide access to an online copy of the book.