This course in 3 days will provide the fundamental knowledge you need to use and deploy a standard SampleManager/SAP integration solution (SM-IDI). This course is geared to those intending to be Super Users and SampleManager Subject Matter Experts within their organization
This course provides a detailed look at the key SM-IDI attributes and functionality. Ideally, this training should coincide with the delivery of SampleManager (or a standalone SM-IDI project). You will receive a certificate on completion of the course, and comprehensive course notes that can be used for reference.
Upon completion of this course delegates will have:
- Developed a clear understanding of how SampleManager interacts with SAP
- Examined in-depth the key SM-IDI functionality
- The knowledge required to be able to map your laboratory processes to SampleManager functionality as it relates SAP interactions
- Extend SM-IDI functionality using common practices
- Alter existing SM-IDI Extensions to keep in line with laboratory processes as they drift over time.
Who should attend:
- Project Team members involved in implementing SampleManager (SM-IDI projects)
- Advanced users and new hires requiring a certificate on the latest product versions
- Consultants who require a fundamental knowledge of SM-IDI deployments
- SampleManager Application Managers
- System Managers responsible for SampleManager maintenance
- First and Second Tier local support needing to investigate tickets logged against the interface