This course in 3 days will provide the fundamental knowledge you need to use and deploy a standard SampleManager/SAP integration solution (SM-IDI). This course is geared to those intending to be Super Users and SampleManager Subject Matter Experts within their organization
This course provides a detailed look at the key SM-IDI attributes and functionality. Ideally, this training should coincide with the delivery of SampleManager (or a standalone SM-IDI project). You will receive a certificate on completion of the course, and comprehensive course notes that can be used for reference.
Please note:This course uses SampleManager version 12 and SM-IDI version 11.2 as the installed versions for the training. While most of the topics are relevant to earlier versions there are specific topics that are ONLY pertinent to these versions.
Upon completion of this course delegates will have:
- Developed a clear understanding of how SampleManager interacts with SAP
- Examined in-depth the key SM-IDI functionality
- The knowledge required to be able to map your laboratory processes to SampleManager functionality as it relates SAP interactions
- Extend SM-IDI functionality using common practices
- Alter existing SM-IDI Extensions to keep in line with laboratory processes as they drift over time.
Who should attend:
- Project Team members involved in implementing SampleManager (SM-IDI projects)
- Advanced users and new hires requiring a certificate on the latest product versions
- Consultants who require a fundamental knowledge of SM-IDI deployments
- SampleManager Application Managers
- System Managers responsible for SampleManager maintenance
- First and Second Tier local support needing to investigate tickets logged against the interface