SampleManager Workflow Design and Implementation - 2 day course
The following objectives are intended for this 2 day course:
- To understand how and why workflows are used
- To understand the workflow types available in SampleManager
- To understand the principles of workflow structure
- To understand the workflow property sheets relevant to this course
- To understand how workflows integrate with other SampleManager functionality
Please note that in 2023 this course may be attended in a virtual mode or in person mode in North America. When registering please note your preference of attendance: Virtual or In-person.
Upon completion of this course delegates will have:
Users will have a basic understanding of designing and implementing workflows within their SampleManager LIMS installation.
Who should attend:
- Any SampleManager power user involved with the design and implementation of workflows within their laboratory.
We provide a hardcopy of the training manual. For attendees who complete the class, we also provide access to an online copy of the book.