In this 2 day course you will develop the required skills you will need to enable you to create custom reports and labels using SampleManager Report and Label Designer. This course provides an essential foundation for report and label design in SampleManager.
Delivered in a classroom style by one of our expert education consultants, the course is practical whilst covering the fundamentals of using the main features within SampleManager Report and Label Designer. You will receive a certificate on completion of the course, and comprehensive course notes that can be used as reference material.
Please note that in 2023 this course may be attended in a virtual mode or in person mode in North America. When registering please note your preference of attendance: Virtual or In-person.
Upon completion of this course delegates will have:
- An understanding of SampleManager Report and Label Designer
- An in-depth knowledge of key SampleManager Report and Label Designer functionality
- The knowledge required to connect to and retrieve data from the SampleManager database.
Who should attend:
- Sample Manager Application Managers
- System Managers responsible for SampleManager maintenance
- Project Team member involved in implementing Reports and Labels within SampleManager
We provide a hardcopy of the training manual. For attendees who complete the class, we also provide access to an online copy of the book.