This 4 day course will provide the fundamental knowledge required to effectively establish, configure, and manage the standard SampleManager LIMS product. This course serves as an essential stepping stone to becoming a SampleManager expert.
Delivered in a classroom by one of our expert education consultants, the course is practical while providing you with the necessary tools and information to configure and manage your system. You will receive a certificate on completion of the course, and comprehensive course notes that can be used as a reference manual.
Please note that in 2023 this course may be attended in a virtual mode or in person mode in North America. When registering please note your preference of attendance: Virtual or In-person.
Upon completion of this course delegates will have:
- A full understanding of the LIMS administrator's role
- An in-depth knowledge of the key tasks involved in managing a SampleManager installation
- An in-depth knowledge of configuration items and their function
- An in-depth knowledge of table definition and design
Who should attend:
- SampleManager System Administrators
- Consultants who require a full understanding of managing a standard LIMS SampleManager product
- SampleManager Application Managers
Please Note: While not mandatory it is recommended that students attend and complete the 5 day Data Configuration for SampleManager course in advance of attending the LIMS Administration for SampleManager course.
We provide a hardcopy of the training manual. For attendees who complete the class, we also provide access to an online copy of the book.