This 4 day course will provide the fundamental knowledge required to effectively establish, configure, and manage the standard SampleManager LIMS product. This course serves as an essential stepping stone to becoming a SampleManager expert.
Delivered in a classroom by one of our expert education consultants, the course is practical while providing you with the necessary tools and information to configure and manage your system. You will receive a certificate on completion of the course, and comprehensive course notes that can be used as a reference manual.
Please note that this course uses SampleManager version 12 as the installed version for the training. While most of the topics are relevant to earlier versions there are specific topics that are ONLY pertinent to SampleManager version 12.
Upon completion of this course delegates will have:
- A full understanding of the LIMS administrator's role
- An in-depth knowledge of the key tasks involved in managing a SampleManager installation
- An in-depth knowledge of configuration items and their function
- An in-depth knowledge of table definition and design
Who should attend:
- SampleManager System Administrators
- Consultants who require a full understanding of managing a standard LIMS SampleManager product
- SampleManager Application Managers
Please Note: While not mandatory it is recommended that students attend and complete the 5 day Data Configuration for SampleManager course in advance of attending the LIMS Administration for SampleManager course.
We provide a hardcopy of the training manual. For attendees who complete the class, we also provide access to an online copy of the book.