In this three day course you will develop the skills required to enable you to create custom reports using LIMS Reporter. This course provides an essential foundation in LIMS Reporter.
Delivered in a classroom style by one of our expert education consultants, the course is practical whilst covering the fundamentals of using the main features within LIMS Reporter. You will receive a certificate on completion of the course, and comprehensive course notes that can be used as reference material.
Upon completion of this course delegates will have:
- An understanding of LIMS Reporter
- An in-depth knowledge of key LIMS Reporter functionality
- The ability to create reports for use in the laboratory
- The knowledge required to connect to and retrieve data from the Nautilus database.
Who should attend:
- Nautilus application managers
- System Managers responsible for Nautilus maintenance
- Project team member involved in implementing LIMS Reporter
We provide a hardcopy of the training manual. For attendees who complete the class, we also provide access to an online copy of the book.